Indoor air pollution can be much worse than outdoor air pollution, sometimes by as much as one hundred times more. Aramendia wants to help you breathe easier by helping improve your air quality. We have a high level of experience helping homes and businesses minimize dust, pollen and other airborne particles to achieve the best air quality possible. Don’t take any chances when it comes to the quality of the air you breathe. Let one of our professional technicians come to your home or business to offer solutions to improve the quality of your indoor air.
Aramendia is not only concerned with the comfort of your home , but the quality of the air your family breathes. Anyone suffering with respiratory problems such as asthma or allergies, concerned with viruses in the home or office, dust buildup or odors from pets, smoking, or cooking can get help from any one or a combination of products offered by Aramendia.
• UV Light
• Media Filter
• Air Cleaner
• Duct work
There are certain things you can do on your own to improve the quality of indoor air, including:How Can I Change My Air Quality?
● Making sure your home or office building is well ventilated
● Using air cleaners
● Replacing the filters in your ventilation units, air conditioner and heater
● Smoking outside
● Minimizing moistureBy following these steps in your home, you can reduce the occurrence of bad odors since your air circulation will be that much better. Air quality service can also help increase the overall value of your home by reducing the number of damp spots, which are hot spots for mold to thrive.
Your indoor air quality can become compromised over time. Some of the more common sources of indoor air pollution include:
● Pollen, mold and other biological contaminants
● Building materials, such as asbestos, lead and formaldehyde
● Carbon monoxide
● Tobacco smoke
● Home products
Aramendia has been serving San Antonio
and the surrounding areas for over 29 years and we pride ourselves on the trust and reputation we have earned over that time. Our loyal customers know us as a reliable and trustworthy service company that will quickly send a highly-qualified technician to their home or office to take care of them. In August of 2017, Aramendia became part of the Service Experts family. As a Service Experts company, Aramendia will continue to serve San Antonio and the surrounding area.