The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is critical because it encourages home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which subjects them to a broad variety of possible troubles.
These issues are frequently simple enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they may hamper energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these problems grow more severe, your entire system could be threatened. These are annoyances and costs you could fend off with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Useful
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be functioning just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this annual service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But foregoing annual maintenance dissolves your warranty. Using a short amount on a tune-up now can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Reveals Minor Issues Early
Preventing huge problems in the first place is the simplest method to shield your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits offer the opportunity to thoroughly evaluate and lubricate key internal machinery. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money in the long run if troubles are repaired as they pop up.
Can Boost Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The enhanced performance may lower your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Can Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can last years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance can extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air provides a number of membership plans created to work with your specific needs. From budget-friendly options to comprehensive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is built to work with every budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to fret about spending more on overtime expenses if you reach out to our technicians on a night, weekend or holiday. Travel expenses are taken care of as well, saving you close to $99 per visit. You’ll also enjoy some of the most-wanted pluses from our larger plans, such as 15% discounts on service calls and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program includes the most varied protection for your home comfort system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to upgrade your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during severe weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we regularly answer a large volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air technician traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can count on us to keep trying until it is.
- Detailed visual evaluation during every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a vital home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to extra advantages by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 210-404-4233 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.