Your HVAC system’s health is critical, because it keeps your house cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you cozy. This makes it susceptible to a large range of issues.
Many times troubles are small enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bill. If these problems worsen, your complete system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and bills that you could have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can decrease the possibility of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working properly, you could ask whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But forgetting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Pinpoints little issues early. Blocking large problems from occuring first is the smartest approach to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the option to meticulously examine and lubricate critical internal parts. And it also provides time to get necessary repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll save a lot of money over the years if issues are resolved as they are discovered.
- May improve energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system running as well as possible. Often this creates an increase to your home’s energy efficiency. You may experience lower energy bills, as well as the good feeling your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is working smoothly, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners run around 15–20 years, but professional maintenance might help lengthen this life cycle even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air
Regular maintenance is essential, especially since it can help you save up to 30% on yearly heating and cooling expenses.* But with Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air, you’ll be able to select from a collection of membership plans that work with your individual needs. All our memberships are filled with unique pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-encompassing to budget-friendly, we have the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be on the hook for unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about spending additional money if you require our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get a few other most-wanted perks of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually quits during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re often working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection on every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more advantages by getting one of our membership plans right away. Regardless of what your budget is, our pros can help you decide on the matching plan for your needs and home. To get started with your membership plan, contact us at 210-404-4233 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.