Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth It
The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is very important because it improves home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently all year-round, which exposes them to a large assortment of common issues.
These problems are often simple enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they could influence energy efficiency—and your utility bills. If these problems expand, your entire system could be threatened. These are headaches and costs you may prevent with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Beneficial
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be working just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this yearly service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance dissolves your warranty. Committing a brief amount on upkeep now might help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Identifies Small Issues Ahead of Time
Averting big issues in the first place is the simplest method to shield your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly review and lubricate important internal parts. It also provides an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are addressed as they pop up.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The stronger performance may lower your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance might extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing provides a series of membership plans drafted to suit your unique needs. From budget-friendly options to all-inclusive coverage, we can provide the perfect maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
The Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during severe weather. Sadly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often handle a greater volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing Expert traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Meticulous visual check on every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while access to added perks by participating in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 866-397-3787 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.
How to Find a Good HVAC System
When considering keeping your home comfortable during every season, nothing is more critical than choosing the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This determination impacts your daily comfort, monthly utility costs and general home efficiency. But, with so many system... Continue reading
Yearly HVAC Maintenance List
Once the air turns chilly, you know it’s time to winterize your residence for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is crucial to maintaining a cozy, warm atmosphere. A well-maintained furnace supplies the comfort you want while using a smaller amount of energy. Scheduled inspections also... Continue reading
2024 Furnace and Air Conditioning Trends
In the ever-changing world of home HVAC, keeping up with the latest HVAC trends is imperative for homeowners looking to enhance their home’s comfort and efficiency. As we move into 2024, the HVAC industry continues to innovate, bringing cutting-edge technologies and trends aimed at changing how... Continue reading