There are a number of fun things to do in the fall, especially in San Antonio. But, there’s also that huge list of must-do’s before the cold weather arrives. Although the outdoor yard work and home improvements are likely at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor thing you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment set up.
The team at Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air recommend that furnace service and maintenance be completed at least annually to help prevent a breakdown in the peak of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it completed before the cold and crisp weather comes to San Antonio, too. Take a look at some of the top perks of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make certain that your furnace runs at its top efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating costs.
- Ensures your furnace is in peak shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to get you through whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at San Antonio this season.
- Reduces the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to happen on a chilly winter day is have your furnace go out, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to identify potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to produce heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are crucial to keeping your home safe through the winter.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to keep your warranty, so getting regular maintenance completed can save you money if worse problems occur down the road.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a number of additional perks, and getting furnace service done annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the cold season and save you time later because you’re less likely to need more service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in San Antonio, give us a call at 210-404-4233 or schedule an appointment with Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air through our online scheduler.