No matter what the season outside, the temperature in your home decides how comfortable you will feel. Set it just right and your rooms will be a comfortable escape from everything. But if your HVAC system isn’t operating correctly, you’ll know. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready to take a thorough look at the way you’re using your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a superstar system or a problematic performer. Take this brief quiz from Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is almost here. How do you get your system ready?
- Change out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Bring in the pros for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting an event on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your first step?
- Tell my visitors to bring cool beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What happens when it’s time for it to retire?
- Let my contractor pick one out and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most intricate system available.
- When you open your next monthly energy bill, what do you suppose you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC charges have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I open it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Dig out my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in an Expert technician to examine it.
- Forget about it and pray it goes away.
Now add up your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for replacement. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your equipment perform better. Read below to learn how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Arrange Seasonal Maintenance While switching out your air filter and cleaning your vents are useful tasks to prep your machinery for a season change, a professional maintenance appointment is essential to wrap up the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your Expert technician will complete a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC professional will be on the lookout for more serious headaches for your HVAC. That could save you a high-priced breakdown in the future.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained home comfort systems can have issues on occasion. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that much needed service to homes at no additional cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many heating and cooling systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Build a plan now to bypass last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and call us when they greatly change. Your energy bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a stable climb in your costs but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely happening with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call in the pros when you detect a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than irritating. It illustrates something is wrong with your equipment. Even if it’s a relatively small trouble, left unchecked it could make for an costly repair later on. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a bit when you don’t maintain it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, extra costs and irritation. And if your HVAC just isn’t doing its job anymore, consider choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!