No matter what the season outside in San Antonio, the temperature in your home decides how comfortable it will feel. Set it just right and your rooms will be a nice escape from everything. But if your HVAC system isn’t operating properly, you’ll know. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready for a thorough look at how you’re using your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a superstar system or a problematic performer. Take this brief quiz from Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air to find out more.
- The warm season is almost here in San Antonio. How do you get your system ready?
- Change out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Make an appointment with the professionals for a seasonal checkup.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having an event on a hot night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your first step?
- Tell my friends to bring cold beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Start my fans and wish for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Have my contractor to pick one out and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most intricate system available in San Antonio.
- When you open your next monthly energy bill, what do you think you’ll find?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC costs have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in an Expert technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and hope it goes away.
Now add up your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for your future replacement. But if you replied to any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your equipment perform better. Read below to learn how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Arrange Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and cleaning your vents are useful tasks to ready your equipment for a new season, a professional maintenance appointment is essential to complete the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your Expert technician will handle a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re there, your HVAC service professional will be on the lookout for more serious problems for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown later in the season.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained home comfort systems can have issues on occasion. And it always seems to hit at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that much needed service to homes at no additional cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Well-maintained heating and cooling systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Build a strategy now to escape last-minute pressure when your system takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. Even better, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and call us when they greatly change. Your energy bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a steady hike in your costs but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely going on with your equipment. A modern high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Take action when you detect a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than aggravating. It illustrates something is wrong with your HVAC. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left unchecked it could make for a high-priced repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to check out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you apply these tips, you could save time, extra costs and disappointment. And if your HVAC just isn’t doing its job anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!