Spring may have passed but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Read these details about air quality and call Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To find out more, watch our cute experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.