We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline problems related to heating that San Antonio homeowners often call Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of reasons why your San Antonio home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the needed repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent practically all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air of San Antonio at 210-404-4233 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.