We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline problems related to heating that San Antonio homeowners often call Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air, A Service Experts Company about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of reasons why your San Antonio home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air, A Service Experts Company can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent practically all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air, A Service Experts Company of San Antonio at 210-404-4233 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.