The Top Six Reasons to Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Your HVAC system is the key to a sense of comfort and high air quality. The furnace and air conditioner work around the clock in the background, heating, cooling, managing the humidity and filtering your indoor air. Lots of homeowners take these features for granted until they have to do without them. If your air conditioner has ever malfunctioned on a sweltering summer day, or the furnace has failed during a blizzard, you can understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner wants to deal with emergency repairs, a spike in energy bills or inconsistent home comfort. What if there was a way to maintain a constant supply of clean, climate controlled air when you need it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes into play. Like receiving an oil change for your car, routine tune-ups are vital for keeping your HVAC system running at its best. And to get the most from each maintenance visit, you should think about signing up for an HVAC maintenance contract.
This plan is an arrangement between you and the HVAC contractor. Your membership takes the guessing out of HVAC service by providing routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled service calls and other benefits. An HVAC maintenance contract isn't mandatory to request tune-ups with Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air, but we highly recommend signing up. Here are six reasons why.
1. Automated Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets busier, so it's not hard to forget about setting up furnace maintenance in the fall and air conditioning maintenance before the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll get scheduled reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re unfamiliar with why HVAC maintenance is so important, take a look at these benefits:
- Reveal smaller problems early on: Issues with your HVAC equipment usually progress little by little. When a technician inspects the internal components annually, it’s possible to find and resolve little problems before they turn into big headaches.
- Lower the risk of breakdowns: By fixing that loose fan belt and evening out the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance visit, the likelihood of an unexpected breakdown goes down.
- Smaller repair costs: Routine HVAC maintenance is an affordable, foreseeable expense that eliminates the need for many major repairs.
- Enhance energy efficiency: The Department of Energy reports that annual maintenance can increase HVAC efficiency by up to 30%, bringing down your heating and cooling bills in the process.
- Encourage home comfort: When your HVAC system operates the way it should, airflow improves for pleasant temperatures and more comfortable humidity in your home.
- Extend the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can survive for years longer versus a neglected one, saving you on premature replacement costs.
- Provide safety: An equipment and safety inspection during every visit delivers peace of mind that your home comfort system is performing like it's supposed to.
- Adhere to your warranty: The bulk of HVAC manufacturers value preventive maintenance to such a degree that they demand annual tune-ups to keep your warranty active. Investing a little in upkeep now shields you from costly repairs that your warranty should cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance plan puts you at the front of the line when you call to request an emergency repair. You can often count on same-day service—even for nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Planning to replace your heating and cooling system? An HVAC maintenance plan grants access to the quickest installs available, even during the busiest times of year.
4. Discounted Repairs and Services
Routine maintenance decreases the need for repair work, but if your system needs some attention, having a Maintenance+ Plan provides a 15% discount. You’ll also enjoy 15% off indoor air quality products, like pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
Utility repairs are in some cases unavoidable, but they can get expensive fast. Luckily, with an HVAC membership, you’ll never be expected to pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour appointments.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you know the technician has executed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the final product leave you dissatisfied, our technician will return to set things right.
Register for an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Take a look at what each plan features and contact our staff to help you figure out the best plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to answer any questions you have before registering. For more information about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to ask for a tune-up, please contact your local Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air office today.