Summer has officially arrived in San Antonio and the last thing you need is your air conditioner malfunctioning during the extreme heat. Help stop your home’s air conditioning system from malfunctioning with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your doctor every year for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and running properly. Most common AC tune-ups will entail condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, examining your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical connections, and evaluating the operation of the blower belt and blower motor.
AC tune-ups with Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air
When you call Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection along with a comprehensive cleaning. Read on to see the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system operation
- Inspect quality of installation
- Check area around equipment
- Examine system clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air in San Antonio is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select HVAC equipment upgrades. To learn more or schedule your yearly air conditioning tune-up, call 210-404-4233 today!