We Guarantee You'll Approve of Our Expert AC Installation in San Antonio
When you need AC installation in San Antonio, you should avoid skimping and letting just any company put in your new equipment.
That’s where the specialists from Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air enter. In addition to having the training and credentials to support our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 210-404-4233 to schedule your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you subtle clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it loses energy efficiency and more prone to problems. If we’re regularly at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start planning for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in before 2010, it probably uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to cut your energy bills. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a wise approach to save on cooling costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on electrical bills.
At Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air, our Experts will collaborate with you to choose the right model for your needs. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm right sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepared for. That’s why we have flexible financing for qualified customers and our Service Experts Advantage Program™. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling company in San Antonio? Here are several of the approaches we take when we’re installing your system.
When our highly skilled techs are at your house, you can expect they’ll put in your new equipment for the best operation. And they’ll leave your residence and backyard in the same shape as when they showed up.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you’re partnering with a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Neat installation—When the installation procedures require us to step inside your house, we’ll use shoe covers to guard your carpet from dirt. We’ll also lay down drop cloths around the installation spot to keep your flooring shielded from refuse all through the process.
- Exceptional service—Our pros are NATE-certified. This means they’ve finished exhaustive schooling to earn the most coveted technical certification in the business.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go through an installation checklist throughout the process to ensure each individual small detail is covered. We’ll also make sure your unit is operating like it should and is up to local laws before we are done. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you know how to operate your new thermostat and unit.
- Periodic communication—We’ll let you know how the process is progressing and when you can expect us to be wrapped up.