What does HVAC stand for?
HVAC means heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this term to refer to your whole heating and cooling system, which incorporates:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, for instance air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats systems
While there are varying models of HVAC equipment, they all operate the same by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your house or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to trap dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air through a ducted system or immediately into a room, depending on the model of system you have.
At Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air, we offer a complete selection of quality HVAC services in San Antonio to match all your comfort needs. And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.