We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in San Antonio
We don’t just repair and tune up heaters, we also provide outstanding furnace installation in San Antonio.
What makes our expert work a step above others? We’ve perfected our method over time.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve earned the most respected technical achievement in the industry. They also are involved in ongoing industry and equipment training to discover the best methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with pro furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our fantastic work that we provide you with time to consider it—a full year, in fact.
Reach us at 210-404-4233 to request your furnace installation now.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be difficult to know approximately when your heating system is going to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are several of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, most furnaces live for close to 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s smart to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your latest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace turns on and off too regularly, even if you responsibly replace the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to create some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to resolve, it’s often smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and might even be spewing out hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also enjoy higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older model.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to schedule furnace installation can be difficult and frustrating. Our Experts at Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 210-404-4233 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can expect when we hook up your new heater.
- Clean installation—When come to your home, we’ll use shoe covers to shield your carpet from any mud we might track in. We place protective cloths surrounding the installation area to prevent messes.
- Expert work—Our Experts have obtained some of the most prestigious technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go through a checklist to make sure your heater is running like it should before we take off.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll put in your new furnace to meet local code. And we’ll often exceed expectations, for the most outstanding service anyplace.
Set Your Furnace Installation Today with Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air
Need an additional reason to buy a heating system from Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air?
Your new heating system comes with a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on proper furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 210-404-4233 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.