If it’s time for a new garbage disposal, look no further than Aramendia. We’ll work with you to find one that will cover your needs and your budget and offer professional garbage disposal installation from one of our reliable technicians. We’re also ready to help if you’re simply in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our qualified staff will come out to detect the problem and get it back up and running in no time.
Typical Garage Disposal Issues in San Antonio
- Your garbage disposal won’t turn on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells foul and the odor won’t dissipate .
- Water is draining slowly through your garbage disposal or clogged.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Operating
- Garbage disposals require frequent use to keep away rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to pulverize food should be accomplished using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have been poured into the unit, making it easier for the unit to break them up and dispose them.
Contact Aramendia today at 210-404-4233 or request an appointment online and we’ll aid you with all your garbage disposal replacement and installation needs.