We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in San Antonio
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and restoration can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air can help you keep clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
Most homeowners may not know they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the San Antonio sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air, our plumbers and specialists have the knowledge, certification and talent to take care of everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer fail or become obstructed, make sure to contact us as soon as you find a problem. Fixing it quickly can help you avoid expensive destruction to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Throw away waste correctly.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine products.
- Have Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air add a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and correct illegal plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Aramendia Plumbing, Heating and Air today at 210-404-4233 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We provide quality equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*